Minecraft is one of the most famous PS4 games worldwide. Its unique features and easy accessibility make it even more popular among people. This super exciting game is available on a disc locally and online on the PlayStation. You may even find it on all system types, including Android, iOS, PlayStation 3, Windows PC, Xbox 360, Linux, etc.
Are you concerned about is Minecraft free on ps4? We will talk about some of the most fascinating and easy ways that may enable you to get Minecraft for free on Ps4 without any hurdles. Moreover, we shall also answer some of the most asked questions regarding Minecraft on PS4.
So, continue reading to learn all about PS4 Minecraft in no time.
How to get Minecraft for free on PS4?
Yes, you may now enjoy your favorite game Minecraft free of cost anytime and anywhere. Moreover, this is an excellent opportunity to improve your gaming skills and have a great time with your friends by opting for the multiplayer screen share option. So, straightforwardly discuss some of the easiest and simple ways that may help you get Minecraft for free on PS4 in just a heartbeat.
However, note that by opting for the following steps, you may just enjoy the accessible version of Minecraft but wouldn’t be able to save any of your progress. This means once you have relaunched your game, you will not be able to continue from where you have left earlier.
1. Try connecting your console to the internet
To follow this hack, you may need to get Wi-Fi access or a LAN cable and then opt for this step-by-step guide:
- The first step is to download Minecraft from the App store on your PS4.
- Next, connect your PS4 console to the internet using the Wi-Fi service or the LAN cable.
- After doing so, head to the Settings.
- There, navigate Network and select the option Set Up Internet Connection.
After following the steps mentioned above, you need to set your Wi-Fi network settings. To do so, follow the steps given below:
- Head to the menu and choose Wi-Fi.
- Next, select ‘Easy‘ to see a list of available Wi-Fi networks.
- Lastly, select your Wi-Fi Network and customize its options according to your needs.
If you have the LAN cable to connect your console, then follow the steps given below rather than the ones given above for Wi-Fi connection:
- Firstly, select the option Use a LAN cable.
- Then choose ‘Easy‘ and follow the guide present on your screen to complete the process. Note that the setup would be done automatically for your ease.
2. Logging into your PS4 Network
After connecting the internet to your console, the next step is to log in to the PlayStation Network. This step will open all the gates for Sony’s online services. You should have a PSN account to log in to your PS4 Network. If you don’t, then no worries at all; just follow the steps given below to make a free PSN account in no time:
- First of all, head to the Menu Settings.
- Next, go to the PlayStation Network/ Account Management.
- Now select the option New to PlayStation Network? Create an Account.
- Lastly, follow all the steps appearing on your screen to create a new account in no time.
3. Subscribing to PlayStation Plus
The next and most essential step is to subscribe to PlayStation Plus. It’s simply a membership service that enables you to enjoy all your favorite services without any time or other restrictions. Also, it may help you to join your friends in multiplayer games using the special features. Last but not least, you may even back up all the saved data for games to online storage.
So, follow the steps below to subscribe to PlayStation Plus:
- Select PlayStation Plus on your PS4.
- Next, click on the option Join PlayStation Plus from the function screen.
- Lastly, purchase the subscription, and you’re all set to utilize its complete services.
Note that the subscription service will renew automatically at the end of its subscription period.
4. Downloading free Minecraft for PS4
After subscribing to the PlayStation Plus, the next step is to download the Minecraft free demo. Below are the quick and easy steps to do so:
- The first step is to press the icon for PlayStation Store on your home screen and select the item Search present on the top of your screen.
- Next, type in Minecraft and press the X button controller present on the top of the box Minecraft: Edition PlayStation 4.
- Lastly, click on the free trial button to download the Minecraft demo.
5. Buying the full version of Minecraft on PS4
Minecraft is fun, and we can bet that you’ll definitely opt for its full version after trying its free version. To buy it, all you need to do is follow the steps given below:
- First of all, head to the PlayStation Store.
- Next, go to the search tab on the top of your screen, and there, type Minecraft.
- Now from the list, select the Minecraft: PlayStation 4 Edition present on the right side.
- Now press the button X and choose the version you want to opt for.
- Lastly, enter all the payment details and choose the method according to your ease. You may opt for PayPal, credit card, or debit card. Then follow the steps present on your screen to complete the procedure.
Note that if you find this full version a bit expensive, you may look for some packages that may offer discounts for your ease.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you play online Minecraft on PS4?
Yes, you can play online Minecraft on PS4. To do so, make sure all the players have an active PlayStation Plus account. Moreover, stable internet is pretty essential too. Poor internet connection may create a massive hindrance to having an excellent gaming experience.
Can you play Minecraft without PS plus?
You may not enjoy your favorite game Minecraft with your friends without PS plus. It’s mandatory to have it, especially the multiplayer access. Previously, you may play Minecraft without PS plus, but there are some restrictions, and its requirement is necessary for efficient play.
How much does Minecraft cost on PS4?
To avail of all the features and facilities, you may opt for the annual subscription to Minecraft. It just costs a $49.99 fee from your account. We recommend you opt for the PS Plus and pay for the 12-month or annual package rather than the monthly 12-month subscription. This will help you save 50% of the cost on the 1-month subscription.
Similarly, the 3-month plan will save you 40% more than the quarterly payment plan. Note that you may cancel your subscription anytime you want but cannot get a refund.
How to download Minecraft on PS4?
To download Minecraft on PS4, follow the steps given below:
- Firstly, head to the PlayStation Store on your home screen and search for the game by typing on the search bar.
- Next, press the X button controller present on the top of the box to select Minecraft: Edition PlayStation 4.
- Now, be a PlayStation Plus member and start using your game.
How to play Minecraft PS4 edition?
Below are the steps to play Minecraft PS4 edition in PS5:
- Firstly, insert a PS4 game disc into your console.
- Next, download the PS4 game and install it on your PS5.
- Lastly, transfer all the data from the PS4 to your PS5 using the Wi-Fi data transfer.
Can you play Minecraft free on PC?
You may play Minecraft free on PC, but you must have an Xbox account for that. Once you purchase it, you may then be able to play it on any system that utilizes Xbox App supports.
Is Minecraft free on PS5?
Since there is no Minecraft edition for PS5, you may still opt for the PS4 version and enjoy it on your PS5. On the PlayStation, you may find the downloadable size of 2.3 GB at $19.99. However, it’s not available worldwide. You may even use the disc for Minecraft PS4 to download it on your PS5 console for an efficient play.
Can you play Minecraft on the PS5?
Minecraft for the PS5 hasn’t been released yet, but you may still enjoy it. To do so, follow the steps given below:
- Download Minecraft from PlayStation Store or use the disc to install it.
- Next, transfer the files using Wi-Fi or an external drive.
Minecraft is a trendy game worldwide. Its extraordinary features are what makes it unique from other games. Moreover, it’s available on both the Appstore and in the form of a disc. However, it may be a bit expensive for you. Therefore, we’re here to solve all your queries concerning it by helping you enjoy this game for free for an outstanding gaming experience.
In this article, we have walkthrough a complete guide to downloading and getting access to Minecraft in no time. Also, we have answered some of the most asked questions regarding Minecraft on PS4 and PS5. So, what are you waiting for? Read this article to learn more about the free Minecraft on PS4 using simple, quick, and accessible ways.