Playing your favorite Xbox 360 games on PC is like a treat when you don’t have access to Xbox 360. You need a gaming PC or a laptop with Windows 10 and a proper internet connection. Moreover, the setup for it is pretty simple too. Depending upon your convenience, you may or may not use an emulator for that.
Considering this, we shall discuss the most straightforward ways you may opt to enjoy Xbox 360 games on a PC with or without an emulator. Also, we shall walk through the ways that may help you run these games with or without a disc when opting for an emulator. Moreover, we shall recommend some super reliable emulators for your ease.
How to play Xbox 360 games on PC?
Playing Xbox 360 games on PC is super cool and fun. Do you know you may now run these games with or without an emulator? Let’s discuss both ways in detail to aid you in playing your Xbox 360 games on PC without any hurdles.
Play Xbox 360 games on PC without Emulator
Can I play Xbox 360 games on Windows 10? You can enjoy all your favorite Xbox 360 games on your PC or laptop with Windows without any emulator. These games are usually available on the PC. However, if not, you may find them in the associated store very easily. Then you may even purchase them or download them for free.
Below are the steps you need to follow to opt for the aforementioned method. In this method, you won’t need an emulator.
- The first step is to head to the Microsoft Store by searching it on your browser.
- Next, type the name of the game you want to enjoy on the search bar and then press enter
- Then the game will show up in the menu if it’s available on the Microsoft Store.
- Now, select the game to navigate to the associated store.
- Now click on ‘Get’ to purchase the game or download it for free, depending upon the option available.
However, if the games you want to play aren’t available in the store library, you’ll need to have an emulator.
Play Xbox 360 games on PC with Emulator
An emulator is a virtual machine that aids you in installing all your favorite games on your PC, restricted by the service authority. Moreover, it functions as an emulated device, enabling you to enjoy some of the extra features and facilities usually unavailable on the PC. However, the only drawback of using it is that some of the PCs may not support it, and therefore, some people may face hurdle using it.
To use an emulator, you need to choose the most compatible one for your system. Moreover, it should support all the other equipment and have full features to enjoy your favorite games in no time.
Therefore, we shall now walk through the hardware required for an optimal emulator to function well for you.
- CPU: Your CPU should be of at least 2GHz
- Processor architect: 64 Bit X86 Processor
- RAM: 4GB or more
- Disk space: 250 GB or more depending upon the games you opt for.
- Operating System: Windows 10 – 64 bit
- Storage: 150 GB
- Display: 1080p
- FROM: 3 GB
The requirements mentioned earlier are ideal for your Emulator to function well. These features are usually present in any modern computer these days. In addition, the graphic card for your computer should be at least 2 GB as the Xbox 360 uses GPU, which is equivalent to the HD7770 GHz edition.
Install Xbox 360 Emulator
To install the Xbox 360 Emulator, you must ensure that it’s free of all the viruses and bugs that can harm your system. Therefore, we recommend you opt for Xenia which is very secure and stable. So, to install Xbox 360 Emulator Xenia, follow the steps given below:
- The first step is to head to the site http://xenia.jp/Next, click on the Download Tab on the left menu.
- Then click on Master when the new page appears. This will start the download process.
- Once the download process finishes, extract the downloaded file content.
- Open the Xenia Emulator and then drag and drop the files of the game on the Emulator window and enjoy your favorite games in no time.
How to run Xbox 360 games on a PC with the disc?
One of the best things about the Emulator is that it may also enable you to enjoy the Xbox 360 games of the old discs you used to play on your Xbox 360. To enjoy them, you need to follow the steps given below:
- The first step is to insert the game disc into the drive.
- Now open the Xenia Emulator, which is disc-friendly equipment.
- Head to the File, then Open and then Browse to the Disc section of the Windows.
- You’ll see a disc-based game by the ISO extension select it and then click on Open. This will automatically load the game onto your PC.
How to run Xbox 360 games on a PC without a disc?
`Suppose you don’t have a disc and instead have downloaded games on your PC. In this case, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Firstly, open the Emulator.
- Now, head to the File, open it and then Browse to the game directory.
- Now, select the game executable or XBLA file.
- Lastly, click on Open, and your game automatically loads on your PC.
Recommended Emulator to download
Let’s now discuss a few of the best Emulators that you opt to enjoy your favorite Xbox 360 games on PC without any obstacles. These are user-friendly and wouldn’t cost much of your time and energy to set up.
- Xenia Emulator: It has 50+ stable titles supported, including Stable Halo games.
- Xeon Emulator: It has 56+ stable titles supported but may have some glitches and even lacks some features.
- DXMX Emulator: It supports 32 Bit windows gaming with DX8 compatibility.
- CXBX Emulator: It supports Xbox one and 360 titles while supporting only 5 games.
Among the above emulators, we would choose Xenia as it’s pretty stable. Also, the best thing is that it supports the Halo games, which are needed by all gamers. Also, it can enable you to play games with or without a disc. Players may also save their games using it and later enjoy them by accessing the same File.
Xbox 360 games are very easy to play on a PC, either with or without an emulator. Most of the Xbox 360 games are usually present on the PC. However, you may even download them for free or purchase them from the store. However, if you still don’t get access to your desired games, then Emulator is the only option.
Considering this, we have discussed the two ways to run Xbox games on PC, and these include with or without the usage of an emulator. Moreover, we have also mentioned the steps to help you get guidance regarding games with and without discs. The best emulators are also discussed.