Sony is one of the leading gaming console manufacturers in the market; it has not only revolutionized the gaming quality but features associated with it. Moreover, the PS4 controller’s ergonomic design, round shape, and comfort are a few leading reasons gamers have switched to this console.
Needless to say, the controller’s vibration brings an unimaginable fun experience for gamers. Considering the gamers’ personal choices, some want to know how to make the PS4 controller vibrate constantly to intensify the gaming experience. So we have come up with some potential solutions to make you feel more lively and remarkable.
How to enable vibration on PS4 controller?
To make your PS4 controller vibrate continuously, turn on the “PS4 Vibration” in the console Settings.
Below are the steps to activate your ps4 vibration.
- Navigate to the console “settings.”
- Click on the “Device” option.
- Select the “Enable Vibration” option.
You have successfully enable vibration feature on your controller.
How to disable vibration on PS4 controller?
Follow the below steps if you want to turn off the vibration feature on the PS4 controller.
- Click on the gear icon to open “Settings.”
- Tap on the “Device” option.
- Uncheck the “Enable Vibration” option.
How to make PS4 controller vibrate constantly?
All gamers love a little bit of custom modification to their gaming setup nowadays, and making PS4 controller vibration is one of them. Therefore, we will discuss two very easy and straightforward methods to make the PS4 controller vibrate constantly, one by one for all gaming fans. Let’s get started
PS4 controller vibration through “Ds4 Windows”
Before we apply the DS4 Windows technique, don’t forget to enable the vibration mode on your PS4 to utilize the built-in vibration mechanism to your advantage. Simply continue to follow these steps:
- Begin with switching on your PC.
- Now open the DS4 Windows (if you don’t have DS4 Windows, download it from the official DS4 Windows website.)
- After opening DS4 Windows, check in the settings and save the settings on the “Hide DS4 Controller.”
- After that, connect the PS4 controller to your PC via Bluetooth.
- Open Rocket League,
- On “Rocket League,” go to “Settings and then Controls.
- Here Select “Controller Vibration,” and choose the type of vibration you want, enter free play.
- Press the center button + choices for me to turn down the controller.
- Connect your controller to your PC using a USB cable and turn it on.
- Your PS4 controller will now vibrate continuously, which you will like.
There is always an alternative to get the job done, you can use the third-party PS4 controller vibration app for a particular purpose as well, and it works fine. Let me walk you through the process.
Install “Ivibrate App” for PS4 controller vibration
For any reason, if you have failed to vibrate your controller constantly through the DS4 windows method, don’t worry. Keep reading ahead because we will be discussing the iVibrate App to facilitate the PS4 controller Vibration. Even though various apps can make the controller vibrate, iVibrate is one of the best choices and preferred by gamers. Its key features are:
- It’s compatible with windows, Mac PC, or Linux-operated PC.
- Allows on-screen controls to handle your console and gamepads on the screen.
- It offers custom and random vibration patterns while you are gaming.
- Dual locking system to lock controller or gamepads by simply pressing the buttons.
- The app also displays battery level on screen and indicates when the controller is on a low-level battery.
Try the following steps using the app to vibrate the controller incessantly:
- Download the iVibrate app on your PC.
- Finish the process of downloading and installing the app.
- Move or install the app into your gaming console.
- Run the iVibrate driver application.
- The app will automatically cause your PS4 controller to vibrate constantly.
- Set the intensity of the vibration level and have fun.
The potential app even works on wireless game controllers and with its 3 vibrating modes, you can enjoy hard and soft vibration on your PS4 controller too.
The PS4 controller is perfect in terms of flexibility, endless fun, and non-stop vibration gaming. And although there are no proper features for the PS4 controller vibration, we have provided a full guide with two different methods. It’s quite easy to make it happen, but constant vibration discharges your PS4 battery, and you will have to charge it frequently.
Vibration is not particularly tuned for a constant function; it’s just fun for gamers. I hope we have helped you customize your PS4 controller; if you have any problems or are still puzzled about making your PS4 controller vibrate, we recommend leaving a comment or contacting us to fix it.