Roblox has certain restrictions, especially if you’re 13 or below. This is initiated to create a safe environment for all age groups. One of the examples is turning off safe chat in Roblox. Moreover, if you’re 13 or below and created the Roblox account by your date of birth, the team might automatically turn it off for you, which you can’t disable at any cost.
However, if you’re above 13, you may switch off the Safe chat by yourself for your ease. Considering this, we shall walk through the steps that may enable you to Roblox turn off Safe chat in no time. So, continue reading to learn all about it without any worry.
How to turn off safe chat in Roblox?
Below is the step-by-step guide to turning off Safe chat in Roblox, which is pretty easy to follow and won’t require much of your time to do so:
- Firstly, log in to your Roblox account or create one if you don’t have any.
- Next, click on the My Roblox icon present on your screen.
- Next, select the Account option from the drop-down menu.
- Now, look for the Update Parent’s Email Address option and update the Email Address.
- After that, you’ll get a link in your email.
- Click on the link for activation, and then you’ll be redirected to the Privacy Mode Settings.
- Turn off the Safe Chat button there and then click on the option Finish Verification to complete the steps.
Turning off the Safe chat in Roblox is pretty straightforward. All you need to do is follow some steps that have been discussed in this article. So, read this step-by-step guide to learn how to switch off Safe chat in no time.