Does your child play Minecraft and you want to ensure that the game is free of explicit adult content that may be inappropriate for them? No worries! Make the desired changes to your Microsoft account settings using aka.ms/accountsettings.
Keep on reading this article if you wish to learn more about making these changes to your Microsoft account. These changes will include privacy and security issues which is always a primary concern for everyone. aka.ms/privacy ensures that that is taken care of. We have the most incredible tips and tricks in store for you.
What is aka.ms/accountsettings?
Many popular games have the incredible feature of being multi-platform. This means that one can play them from the user’s preferred device, be it PC, PS4 console, or smartphones. An example of this is the game Minecraft. The only prerequisite is that a Microsoft account is required.
When entering your Microsoft account, if you wish to make changes, there’s a great code for it. aka.ms.account settings enables gamers to make changes to the Microsoft account. Along with that privacy can also be looked into using aka.ms/privacy.
For Xbox Console How to Use aka.ms/accountsettings?
To ensure that kids are not exposed to adult content while playing games, Xbox Live and Xbox 360 have upgraded their privacy and security settings.
These age-specific settings have to be updated manually by following a series of simple steps. These steps are laid out below.
By making these changes, you and your family can have a worry-free gaming experience with kids around.
Note: These settings can be undone anytime and reverted to default settings.
Here are the steps.
- Using your Xbox settings panel, you can access the settings and privacy options in your Minecraft game.
- Check out the official Xbox Website for the online settings panel.
- Next, select the privacy and safety option. This option will enable you to change privacy and safety option according to your desire.
- Then, sign in to your Microsoft account by adding in the correct details and press continue.
- This will redirect you to a new page where you can use your account of choice to change the settings.
- Now select XBOX online Safety.
- Make it a point to double-check and carefully go through the changes you have made.
- Scroll down and click on the submit button to save all your changes.
- There is also an option that allows you to disable any additional browsing on the internet. You may use this for the safety of your child.
- And you’ve done it! You’re good to go now.
Also checkout aka.ms/remoteconnect feature to play with your friends on a multiplayer.
Aka.ms/account settings and privacy
The most simple way to use a new app or device effectively is to log in using your Microsoft account.
This allows you to automatically sync all your previous settings from a different device to this new device. This saves you the time and energy required to re-enter all the necessary details again.
aka.ms.accountsettings is a highly effective link, especially when you need to restore all your previous settings by syncing it. It is also useful when you need to make changes to your Microsoft account settings. This could be security or privacy-related changes or other desired changes.
Here is how it works.
- In cases where you need to change your account display picture and other personal data related to the account on a regular basis across your devices, the ms.account settings are of immense help.
- It encompasses a wider range of access to personalize your account as well as make immediate changes to it,
- This ensures that all your apps and data are secure and fulfill the security standards laid out by Microsoft.
- To do this, first, go to your device settings. Next, click on the accounts option and make the desired changes.
- This will help keep all your apps and data in-sync across all devices, so it is easy to access them at your convenience.
Microsoft settings & online safety
When you create a new account and fill in your details, Microsoft’s policy ensures that your account’s online safety is not compromised.
When it comes to a child’s account, Microsoft account settings allow you to make permanent changes to their account, which are irreversible to quite an extent. This helps you, as a guardian, make sure that the child is not exposed to any mature or adult content, including specific gaming options on Minecraft.
The criterion behind labeling a child’s account is entering the birth date when creating the account. So it takes away their authority to make any changes to their account or visit content that is not appropriate for them. The online safety protocols followed by Microsoft religiously stick to the principles laid out by COPPA and GDPR protection laws.
How to fix Microsoft account settings if not working?
A lot of times, abiding by the Microsoft’s security and privacy settings, certain web pages, networks, or games may get blocked. Another issue that is experienced by gamers is that their game lags or experiences a little delay. This happens when you’re playing on Xbox connected via the Microsoft account.
While these problems may seem overwhelming and worry-some when they occur, there’s no need to worry. You can easily resolve them in no time by utilizing a couple of hacks we’ve saved for you.
Damaged network lines, malfunctioning device locked settings maybe some of the causes. Here’s how you can get rid of them.
- First of all, check whether the Minecraft games version you are using is beta or non-beta. This is important because most of the playable ‘realms’ are available on the non-beta version only.
- Alternatively, leave and restart your game in the upgraded version.
- In case of a poor network connection, make sure your router works properly to resolve this issue. You can reset your router manually.
- Sometimes, the root of the issue is the antivirus installed on your device. If it detects a virus, it disables your game. To get rid of this issue, you need to check for any external third-party apps disturbing your game. They can be turned off in the settings.
- To ensure the internet connection remains seamless and intact, try using an Ethernet connection instead of Wi-Fi which may break a bit.
- You can try to begin your realm again to see if that resolves the issue.
- Last but not the least, a hack is to go to your realms setting and check the backup menu. In the backup menu, access your backup data. This may solve your problem.
If nothing works for your from the above mentioned guide, you can update your Xbox console by using your Xbox app (aka.ms/xboxsetup).
Frequently Asked Question
How can my aka.ms.account settings be changed?
By going over to the Microsoft settings, using this link, you can make whatever changes you want concerning your account’s privacy, connected devices, personal info, etc.
Can Xbox be connected to my account?
By heading over to the Xbox website, you can connect your Xbox with your account. This will open the settings of your Xbox account. Using this, you can sync via your Microsoft account effortlessly, so it is easy to gain access.
Is my data secure with aka.ms.accountsettings?
To ensure that your personal information and game data is safe and secure, aka.ms.account settings has a protocol of security checks that it runs so that only the authentic data holder can access information and third party users are kept at bay.
Now that you’ve learned how to connect your Microsoft account with your XBOX to play games via aka.ms.accountsettings, making changes to your account and game settings across various devices is no longer a repetitive task.
Also, the age-appropriate settings are a relief for parents as they can monitor their children at all times. Mature and explicit content can be banned from appearing by blocking it in the settings using these handy tips and tricks. This conversion of a normal account to a protected account has to be verified by Microsoft, so it’s a reliable and authentic setting to go for.
With these amazing hacks now in your knowledge, do give it a try to make the desired changes to your account using aka.ms/accountsettings and leave us feedback.