Wireless controllers are one of the best things about a PS4. However, the struggle begins when you’re unable to connect your controller to the console. Usually, when you’re setting up your PS4, you’ll notice that it comes with a USB cable for your controller. This is mainly given for charging your controller.
The best thing about the new age is that everything is wireless, making gameplay so much better. The problem is, not a lot of people know how to connect a PS4 controller without a USB. Luckily, we’re here to help. This article will tell you everything you need to know about how to connect the controller to PS4 without USB.
How to sync PS4 controller without cable?
Wireless controllers are now given for every PS4 console. The USB cable that often comes with your PS4 is usually for one thing – charging. But what happens when you need to connect your PS4 console to your wireless controllers? Well, you’ll have to follow a few steps, of course.
If you’re worried about how to connect PS4 controller without USB then just know that you’ll have to follow a few simple steps and you’ll be good to go. Here’s what you’ll have to do:
- Turn on your PS4 and go to it’s dashboard.
- Using your PS4’s media remote, go to Settings.
- Here, you’ll find an option reading “Devices.”
- When you click on that, you’ll find another option that reads “Bluetooth Devices.”
- Pick up the controller you’re looking to connect and press the “Share” button along with the “PS” buttons for around ten seconds.
- On the screen underneath “Bluetooth Devices,” you’ll find the controller’s name. Click on it.
Now, you can sync the controller to PS4 without cable. Enjoy enhanced gameplay and no longer worry about any of the pesky wires coming in the way. Furthermore, you can call up your friends and enjoy a good gaming session in no time. Your PS4 console will be able to connect several PS4 controllers without a cable.