PlayStation games are super fun to play. Being a gamer brings lots of adventure, especially if you play them with your friends. However, many games are locked and are not available for everyone. Moreover, to unlock them, you need to pay them, but there’s one more option that everyone loves to opt for. It includes free-trial or valid coupon codes which enable efficient gameplay with no hurdles.
Therefore, considering all this, we shall discuss how to get a free PS plus 14-day trial with some of the easiest steps. Moreover, this free service is available only for new customers. Therefore, if you’re one of them, who’s having a problem utilizing this super exciting feature, then this article is all you need. So, read on to learn the simplest steps to avail free trial for all PS Plus games.
How To Get A Free PS Plus Trial?
PS Plus free trial is a total blessing for all gamers. Therefore, you can enjoy all the games and other apps using this feature without even paying a single penny. Also, this feature is available for a maximum of 14 days. So, follow the steps below and avail of this opportunity at the earliest time for super entertaining gameplay.
1. The first step is to sign in to your PlayStation. To do so, you need to sign in with a new account that has not availed of this extraordinary feature.
2. Now head to the PlayStation store.
3. Next, search trial on the search bar where you’ll find PS Plus: 14-Day trial. Click on that.
4. Further, subscribe to the PS Plus: 14-Day trial.
5. Now, you’ll need to insert a payment method, either credit card or PayPal. Note that the trial is free. However, when the trial ends, you need to pay for the days you’ll use. Therefore, you need to add the payment details.
In this way, you’ll be able to enjoy the free PS plus trial.
How to access free trial with no bank account?
You may also enjoy the free PS trial without adding up the details of your credit card. To do so, follow the steps below, which are really simple and easy.
1. The first step is to create a temporary account for any email provider. You may even use any nationality or name for the account.
2. Next, use that email to create a Canadian Sony account with a legal birth date.
3. Now, verify this account on your email as Sony will send a conformational message.
4. Next, search PSN now free on the web browser and head to the trial.
5. Then, click on the option ‘already verified’ but make sure you don’t add your phone number there.
6. Further, go to the Canadian store and click on the button indicating PlayStation plus, which is present at the top of the page. Moreover, the page will show ‘unable to find page’, but don’t worry, just ignore it.
7. Now, on the website, click the show basket for a 14-day free trial and then complete the purchase.
8. Lastly, on your PS4, add the newly made PS4 account and sign it up and follow the instructions. In this way, you’ll be able to utilize the 14-day free trial without any hindrance.
How To Cancel The Free PS Plus Trial?
As mentioned above, after the 14-days of the free trial, you’ll need to pay to use the apps and games. Therefore, it’s pretty necessary to cancel the free PS plus trial beforehand. To do so, follow the steps shown below.
1. The first step is to sign in to your PS network on your PS plus.
2. Next, head to the Settings and then the Account Management and Account Information.
3. Now, click on the PlayStation Subscription and choose PlayStation Plus.
4. Lastly, click on the option saying Turn Off Auto-Renew to cancel the PS plus trial.
- How to Cancel Subscriptions on PS4?
- How to Fix Not Enough Free System Memory on PS4?
- How to Fix the PlayStation Error WC 36547 5?
- How to Add Funds to PS4 Wallet for Child Account?
- Why Is My PS4 Not Accepting Disc?
- How to Fix PS4 No Sound Issue?
PS plus trials are a totally remarkable feature, especially for gamers. It enables you to play all the locked games and enjoy Apps without even paying a single penny. However, you can only avail this opportunity if you’re a new customer. Also, it’s available for a maximum of 14 days.
Therefore, keeping all this in mind, we have discussed the free PS plus 14-day trial in detail, like how to avail it with and without a credit card and cancel it.